Dance & Movement
Drawing, Painting, & Mixed Media
Film & Photography
Jewelry & Glass
• Please register in advance to ensure your enrollment. Courses with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled in advance of the first class meeting. The ArtsCenter will contact you via email if your class is canceled.
• All courses are open to adults and teens ages 15 & up unless otherwise noted. Thirteen and 14 year olds may be admitted to many courses— please check with the instructor prior to registering.
• All materials fees are paid directly to the instructor at the first class meeting (please bring exact change), except where otherwise noted in the course description.
• You may also register online at www.artscenterlive.org, in person at The ArtsCenter front desk, or by phone (929-2787 x 201) with a credit or debit card.
• The ArtsCenter front desk is open 9am-8pm most weekdays and noon-5pm on most weekends.
• Please make checks payable to The ArtsCenter. There will be a $25 service charge on returned checks.
• College students with ID are eligible for Member prices.
• Material lists are provided to students for certain classes. Students may wish to wait until their class has met its minimum enrollment before purchasing their materials. The ArtsCenter is not responsible for materials purchased for a class that is canceled. Please contact the front desk to inquire if your class has met its minimum.
All refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a full refund up to 5 business days prior to the start date of your course.
You may request a transfer of your enrollment up to 5 business days prior to the start date of your course.
We do not process requested refunds or transfers within 5 business days of the start of a class, nor after the class has begun.
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
Sometimes external events (low enrollment, teacher illness, etc…) require us to cancel a course.
In these cases, The ArtsCenter will inform you of the cancellation 1-3 business days prior to the start of the class via email, and process your refund immediately.