The ArtsCenter is now using MindBody for all of our education registrations. Click on one of the below links to be taken to the desired category. The first thing you will want to do is to create your account. Directions are below. If you have problems or questions with using our site, please call our Box Office at 919-929-2787.
To create a new account:
- Click on the “Create you account in MindBody” link above.
- You will be taken to a screen that says “Been Here Before?” on the left and “New to our site?” on the right.
- Type in your name under “New to our site.” (We have imported our adult student info into the new program). IMPORTANT: IF YOU WILL BE SIGNING YOUR CHILD UP FOR A PROGRAM, YOU WILL CREATE A SEPARATE ACCOUNT UNDER THE CHILD’S NAME.
- If your name comes up, click on it. You will be taken to your profile, which you will need to complete and update if necessary.
- If your name does not come up, you will then create a new profile.
- Fill out the requested info.
- Under “Contact Info”
- For an adult account, click “X” for grades and “none” under allergies.
- For a child’s account, please give child’s grade and allergy info.
- Under “Login”,
- Do NOT uncheck “Subscribe to email reminders and notification.” If you uncheck this box, you will not receive an email confirmation of your purchases, nor will you receive important info about your classes (or your child’s camps).
- You can use the same email address for both your account and your child’s, but you will need to create a different password for each account.
- Check “I agree with above items.” And Click “Create Account.”
- You are now ready to register for our programs! Click on one of upper tabs to go to the educational program in which you are interested (ex: ArtSchool, Youth Art Classes, etc).
- Next time you want to register for a class, you will simply fill out your email address and password under the “Been Here Before?” option.
- Under “Contact Info”
To register for a class or mini-camp:
- Click on the upper tabs to go to the educational program in which you are interested (ex: ArtSchool, Youth Art Classes, etc).
- You will go to the page that lists all of that programs’ classes / workshops in chronological order of their start dates.
- Note that you can search by instructor and by discipline.k You can also Ctr F to search by course number or keyword.
- At any time, you can click on any of the upper tabs to go to other educational programs.
- Roll your cursor over the instructors’ names to see their bios.
- Click on “Sign Up Now” to register for a class. You will be taken to a new page.
- Click on “Make a Reservation.” You will be taken to a new page.
- If you are paying the public rate, click “Enroll.”
- If you are a contributing Friend of The ArtsCenter, click on the Friend price and then click “Enroll.” (If you do not see the Friend’s price, call us at 919-929-2787, and we’ll fix that!).
- You will be taken to a shopping cart page where you may “continue shopping” if you want to sign up for other classes, or you can “Check out” where you will then be asked to fill out your credit card info.
- Once you have paid for the class, you may browse our programs some more, or log out. You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase.