Ceramics Studio Access – Sundays (In Person)
Sunday, Mar 7 |
2:00 pm - Sunday, Mar 28
Emery – Sundays, Mar 7 – Mar 28th, 2pm – 5pm (In Person)
Under normal circumstances, The ArtsCenter is proud to provide the ceramics community with Open Studio access throughout the week. During the pandemic, we are limiting ceramics studio access via enrollment in a weekly “class” format. Each class has a strictly limited maximum capacity of 3 students per class. Once ceramics patrons are enrolled, they may access the studio in the given hours on each day that their selected class meets. (Access is not permitted outside of the times listed or during other ceramics access hours.)
Please note the following:
- Tuition includes a bag of clay, plus glazing and firing fees.
- Like Open Studio, Ceramics Studio Access “classes” do not provide instruction, though there will be personnel on site to oversee studio functions, glazing, and firing. Please visit a current list of ArtSchool classes if you are interested in receiving ceramics instruction.
- Unfortunately, we cannot pro-rate tuition, provide refunds, or allow date substitutions for missed studio access hours.
- Only students on the class roster will be allowed in the building. No substitutions or “trades” with other students, please.
- Face coverings are required to be worn in the studio at all times. Students without a face covering will not be allowed in the building. Appropriate social distance will be required in the studio.
In-person classes offered during the pandemic are conducted at a low maximum capacity and with social distancing measures in place. Masks must be worn at all times. Students are required to sign a liability waiver before attending in-person classes. Refunds and exchanges are not offered for online or in-person classes offered during the pandemic.
All ArtSchool registrations have a $3 processing fee added upon check-out.
ArtsCenter members receive 15% off the cost of this course!