Organize Your Artistic Path
This course is designed for professional or would-be professional artists who want to learn more about the business of art. Each of the five course meetings has a different focus:
1) Confidence as an Artist: how to build your confidence as an artist and reach the next level.
2) Where to show: places to exhibit your artworks. Advantages, limitations and other factors to consider when applying.
3) Preparing for your exhibition: how to organize your schedule so that you do not get overwhelmed with set up, marketing, statements, catering, etc.
4) Rejected: how to cope with the rejection of applications, proposals, etc. and regain motivation.
5) Cooperation among Artists: how to release the old paradigm of competition and embrace the new paradigm of cooperation.
Ely Urbanski – Tuesdays, 6pm-8pm, Jul 9 – Aug 6 (Summer 2019)
All ArtSchool registrations have a $3 processing fee added upon check-out.
ArtsCenter members recieve 15% off the cost of this course!