Brod – Tuesday, Feb 8, 7-9pm (Online)
Long time Improvisor Anoo Tree Brod will take you on a journey of improvisation. Whether you are craving creativity, connection, or something to help you not go insane during these crazy times… Anoo has your back.
In this one night improv sampler on zoom, focus will be on improvisational concepts such as building self-confidence through commitment; using yes, and to build connections and community; and truth in comedy so that when we act and improvise “on stage” it lands and resonates for the audience. Class will be a combination of uplifting inspiration/discussion and active experiential learning.
- Those who want to overcome social anxiety
- Anyone who needs a burst of joy
- Artists who want to feel inspired
- Improvisors who want to get back in the game
- Those who want to increase confidence and spontaneity
- Anyone craving fun and connection
- Those who believe that laughter and community help your body, mind and soul. Can use existing text from Fall. No experience needed. All levels are welcome.
Due to the spread of the Delta Variant starting October 1, 2021, The ArtsCenter will be requiring proof of vaccination and masks (as per state-mandate) for anyone who attends our ArtSchool classes and in-person performances. This was not an easy decision to make however as a leading community organization, The ArtsCenter has a responsibility to the whole community and feel this mandate is the most sensible safety measure.
In-person classes offered during the pandemic are conducted at a low maximum capacity and with social distancing measures in place. Masks must be worn at all times. Students are required to show instructors a proof of vaccination before attending in-person classes. Refunds and exchanges are not offered for in-person classes offered during the pandemic.
All ArtSchool registrations have a $3 processing fee added upon check-out.
ArtsCenter members receive 15% off the cost of this course!