The ArtSchool offers a diverse range of art classes to adults of all ages. The oldest program of The ArtsCenter, the ArtSchool has provided year-round community arts education to Triangle residents for 50 years. Professional artists provide quality arts education in subjects as varied as ceramics, digital arts, dance and cooking.
• Please register in advance to ensure your enrollment. Courses with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled up to 72 hours in advance of the first class meeting. See below for information about our day-of registration fee. The ArtsCenter will contact you if your class is canceled.
• All courses are open to adults and teens ages 15 & up unless otherwise noted. Thirteen and 14 year olds may be admitted to many
courses— please check with the instructor prior to registering.
• All materials fees are paid directly to the instructor at the first class meeting (please bring exact change), except where otherwise noted in the course description.
• You may register in person at The ArtsCenter front desk; by mail with the registration form below; or by phone (929-2787 x 201) with a credit or debit card. You may also register online at www.artscenterlive.org.
• The ArtsCenter front desk is open 11am-5pm weekdays and noon-4pm on Saturdays.
• Please make checks payable to The ArtsCenter. There will be a $25 service charge on returned checks.
• College students with ID are eligible for Memeber prices.
• Material lists are provided to students for certain classes. Students may wish to wait until their class has met its minimum enrollment before purchasing their materials. The ArtsCenter is not responsible for materials purchased for a class that is canceled. Please contact the front desk to inquire if your class has met its minimum.
All refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a full refund up to 5 business days prior to the start date of your course.
You may request a transfer of your enrollment up to 5 business days prior to the start date of your course.
We do not process requested refunds or transfers within 5 business days of the start of a class, nor after the class has begun.
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
Sometimes external events (low enrollment, teacher illness, etc…) require us to cancel a course.
In these cases, The ArtsCenter will inform you of the cancellation 1-3 business days prior to the start of the class via email, and process your refund immediately.