- All seating is General Admission, unless otherwise noted.
- All sales are final with the exclusion of a cancellation or reschedule.
- Ticket fees and tax are not included in prices listed.
- Ticket exchanges can be made for a $2 charge per ticket, up to 2 weeks prior to show date. ArtsCenter Members may exchange tickets for free.
- Performances are subject to change. Whenever possible, you will be notified and offered a ticket exchange or refund.
- If you cannot print or have lost your ticket, we can print your ticket at the Box Office.
- Several pay and free parking lots are available within a few blocks of The ArtsCenter. Click here for a map of public parking in downtown Carrboro.
- The ArtsCenter strives to make its facility accessible to all patrons. Wheelchair accessibility is available for all performances. Please contact our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-929-2787 for specific accomodations.
- A computer with audio, video, and internet functionality is required for online classes.
- Student gives permission for The ArtsCenter and for instructor to use their image and comments in class recordings for promotional non-commercial purposes.
- Refunds and exchanges are not offered for online classes.
- In-person classes offered during the pandemic are conducted at a low maximum capacity and with social distancing measures in place. Masks must be worn at all times. Students are required to sign a liability waiver before attending in-person classes. Refunds and exchanges are not offered for in-person classes during the pandemic.
- All ArtSchool registrations have a $3 processing fee added upon check-out.
Pandemic Refund Policy
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, The ArtsCenter has been forced to cancel or reschedule in-person gatherings, including concerts, camps, and classes. While some of our programs have been moved online, or moved to a new date, we have had to cancel some outright. We appreciate that right now is a financially difficult time for many, so we are temporarily offering the following options to customers who have purchased tickets or tuition for programs that have been cancelled or rescheduled:
1) Please consider converting the cost of your ticket, class, or camp into a donation to The ArtsCenter in lieu of a refund. We rely on our public programs to sustain our staff, organization, and artists. If you have the means to do so, donating the cost of your event enables us to continue running online programs and paying staff while practicing social distancing.
2) We will offer exchanges. If you purchased tickets to a concert that was rescheduled, your tickets are still good for the new date. If you signed up for a Youth program or ArtSchool class, we will offer a gift certificate for an online program, or one at a later date.
3) If neither of the first two options is viable for you, we are happy to offer refunds for cancelled or rescheduled programs, including partial refunds. We aim to provide refunds within 30 days of your request. Our administrative capacity is currently limited due to quarantine, so we appreciate your patience.
Please contact us by May 1st to let us know whether you would be willing to convert your fee into a donation or are requesting an exchange or refund.
If you have questions about our new temporary refund policy, wish to make a donation, get an exchange, or request a refund, contact Development Director Fleming Samuels at email@example.com.